Grassroots Lobby Day for Civil Liberties
The Bill of Rights Defense Committee, in collaboration with a broad coalition of allies, is organizing grassroots activists to meet on Capitol Hill on January 27, 2011. We will meet with senators and representatives and ask them to stand up for civil liberties, constitutional rights, and the rule of law.
Can't join us in Washington?
Participate from home!
Resources for participants
- Schedule for January 27 in Washington, DC
- Talking points on the PATRIOT Act and domestic surveillance
- Smarter National Security Spending: Recommendations for cuts to balance the budget and protect individual liberty
Other ways to help
- Contact your members of Congress and arrange meetings at their offices in your area
- Sign our letter to the attorney general seeking changes at the FBI
- Donate to support BORDC's efforts defending constitutional rights
Bill of Rights Defense Committee (BORDC)
CODEPINK Women for Peace
Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)
Defending Dissent Foundation
Hip Hop Caucus
Liberty Restoration Project
Progressive Democrats of America
School of the Americas Watch
South-Asian Americans Leading Together (SAALT)
United for Peace and Justice